Here are the features and improvements added to the Hashnode platform in our latest release.
Ability to align images
Users can now align images in their posts.
This can be done by adding align="left", align="center" or align="right" to the image.
### left aligned ![Screen Shot 2022-05-04 at 11.58.01 AM.png](https://cdn.hashnode.com/res/hashnode/image/upload/v1651645684207/YtYcZdAaD.png align="left") ### center aligned ![Screen Shot 2022-05-04 at 11.58.01 AM.png](https://cdn.hashnode.com/res/hashnode/image/upload/v1651645684207/YtYcZdAaD.png align="center") ### right aligned ![Screen Shot 2022-05-04 at 11.58.01 AM.png](https://cdn.hashnode.com/res/hashnode/image/upload/v1651645684207/YtYcZdAaD.png align="right")
Audio blog: Make voice choosable
Users now have the ability to choose a female voice for their audio blogs.
Users can choose this option on audio blog settings under the advanced setting.
GitHub Backup for Team Blogs
We have activated the GitHub backup for team blogs as well.
- To activate Github, go to your team blog dashboard.
- Then click on 𝗛𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗻𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝗚𝗶𝘁𝗛𝘂𝗯 𝗔𝗽𝗽
- You will be redirected to GitHub. Go ahead and select the repository you want to backup your posts to.
Note: You can also select multiple repositories so that each blog can have its own backup repository.
- You will now be redirected to hashnode. On this screen, you connect your repository to your blog. With that, you're able to backup each blog to different repositories.
- Then you will be redirected to the backup tab and can start backing up your posts!
Improvements and Fixes
Github as source revamped
Github as source feature is open to everybody now.
You can use same repository for multiple blogs.
Multiple new attributes supported in the front-matter of the markdown files.
Improved process of installing the app
We now support logs for Github as source, go to your blog dashboard’s Integration section, you should see a link to logs dashboard once you have the app installed.
Checkout our template repository: https://github.com/Hashnode/Hashnode-source-from-github-template or visit your publication dashboard’s Integration section to get started.
We now support Google Analytics V4 tracking ID as an integration.